|EasySub - DVD Subtitle Editor|
October 2015 Update Release (126.96.36.199)
1. (BUG) export failures for VOB files larger than 2GB.
2. (BUG) display error for overlapped subtitle items in ".srt" imports.
December 2013 Update Release (188.8.131.52)
1. (BUG) incorrect SPU data formatting (padding packet).
2. (BUG) error in reading PAR value in the input video.
February 2013 Update Release (184.108.40.206)
1. (BUG) change font style for two or more selected items.
2. (NEW) text positioning (margins) on the video image.
3. (NEW) text alignment for multi-line text items.
4. (BUG) loss of AV-sync for 44.1 kHz audio input.
5. (BUG) loading error for importing ".srt" files.
6. (BUG) automatic split of long text items for ".srt" files.
7. (BUG) incorrect frame rate for certain AVI input files.
September 2012 Update Release (220.127.116.11)
1. (NEW) "UTF-8" support for importing ".txt" subtitle files.
2. (BUG) time settings when importing un-timed subtitles.
3. (BUG) read non-printable characters in closed-caption data.
4. (BUG) excessive data processing for non-VOB files.
July 2011 Update Release (18.104.22.168)
1. (BUG) crash when loading certain AVI files.
2. (NEW) time code editing with mouse and keyboard.
3. (NEW) text font style control for individual text items.
4. (NEW) direct loading of certain MTS/AVCHD files.
5. (BUG) failure to read line breaks in CC (closed-caption) data.
6. (BUG) PCM sound error for certain MP4 files.
7. (BUG) font style support for SRT file I/O.
8. (NEW) text case changes and filtering in the subtitle list.
March 2011 Update Release (22.214.171.124)
1. (NEW) DVD closed caption text extraction from VOB files.
2. (BUG) cannot open HD TS files without PAT.
3. (BUG) loss of user data in GOP header for re-encoded video.
September 2010 Update Release (126.96.36.199)
1. (NEW) Web update function over the internet.
2. (BUG) PSN verification error.
3. (BUG) failure to open certain MP3 files.
4. (BUG) zero length padding packet for MPEG-2 Program export.
August 2010 Update Release (188.8.131.52)
1. (NEW) more audio format support for MP4, AVI, and MOV files.
2. (BUG) incorrect time code format for exported subtitle list.
3. (BUG) incorrect decoded image for H.264 video with B-frames.
4. (BUG) PSN verification failure for certain computers.
July 2010 Update Release (184.108.40.206)
1. (BUG) VOB export may fail under certain condition.
2. (BUG) subtitle text may be clipped for exported VOB.
3. (BUG) time code display discrepancy for PAL video.
June 2010 Release (220.127.116.11)
First public release on 6 June 2010.
January 2010 Release (18.104.22.168)
First release for internal testing on 20 January 2010.